Strongly suggest to take Metro train to come in this part of the city. If in case you are coming by your own transport, please ask your driver to speak to me at +919810750217 to take the directions. New Delhi Drivers are generally not comfortable driving in Old city, get confused and drop at the distance.
Our tours are lead by myself, Ms. Anju Varma & Raj Dhar ( Co-founders) only as we three are passionate native Indian friends, who love to share our passion and love for our city. FYI, Anju is my mentor and used to be my boss when I used to work for Japan Airlines.
- We RECOMMEND TO HAVE LIGHT Breakfast/ Lunch or no Breakfast / Lunch BEFORE THE TOUR to ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE and local SAFE delicacies of Old Delhi THOROUGHLY. Meals would be planned according to the starting time of the tour.
- Please advise in advance if any of the participant is allergic to any spice or food.
- We suggest to take Metro train ( click on the link)from the nearest point of your hotel to reach at the meeting point conveniently:
- It is a friendly escorted experience, in English.
- Half Day Old Delhi Tour – DAILY, followed by complimentary traditional meal in a Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations)
Duration 3.5 – 4 hours
– Group Tour : USD50 per person
– Private Tour : By paying just an extra USD50 in total, you may have the opportunity to enjoy the private tour just for you & your family/friendsThe price of Half Day Tour includes: Heritage & Bazaar walk, Cycle Rickshaw ride, few hidden treasures, some street food tasting for those who feel adventurous, visiting a local home complimentary traditional meal in a Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations) and company of local English Speaking Local Friend
- Full Day Old Delhi Tour – DAILY, which is inclusive of Lunch at a local restaurant, followed by complimentary traditional meal in a Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations)Duration 6.5 – 7 hours
– Group Tour : USD100 per person
– Private Tour : By paying just an extra USD50 in total, you may have the opportunity to enjoy the private tour just for you & your family/friendsThe price of Full Day Tour includes: Heritage & Bazaar Walk, Cycle Rickshaw rides, visiting Dariba Kalan (the silver market), Kinari Bazaar (wedding market), Hindu / Sikh Temple, Spice Market, few hidden treasures , some street food tasting for those who feel adventurous, lunch at a local restaurant, visiting a local home AND complimentary traditional meal in a Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations) and company of local English Speaking Local Friend.
- WE MAY ALSO GIVE TOUR BASED ON YOUR AVAILABILITY OF TIME – Subject to our availability / other advance booking requests.
- What to wear: Because of little conservative society in Old Delhi – Ladies, please dress modestly (wear dress which cover your shoulders and your legs below the knees), Please ensure you are carrying cap for adequate protection against the sun. Usually you have to take off footwear to visit Indian houses, but check with your host as this rule may apply only to some areas of the house.
- Disclaimer: While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects. If you cancel the tour, 50% of the tour fee would be charged for blocking the space and if you cancel less than 48hrs, it would be considered as NO SHOW for which 100% cancellation charge would apply. Date change is not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour. This disclaimer applies to all tours you may book with us.
Our passion is simple: to share, off the beaten path with our guests and the flavors of India, we treasure and love with a pledge”ATITHI DEVO BHAVA”GUEST IS GOD !!!